Επιστροφή στην Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο φόρουμ

Hello!

Δημοσιεύτηκε σε φόρουμ Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο

I am looking a pernament job in uk and i whould like to know about life there,chances for job,living cost and sites about jobs and furnished flats for rent please.Also i need to know if there is any greek community for extra help and infos for every Greek who wanna make a new start life in U.K..
Thanks a lot for your hep.

• Δημοσιεύτηκε από  σε φόρουμ Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο 

gumtree.com has many thing you may need ,like rooms to rent,jobs etc

well for factory ,coffe shops or mc donalds jobs you can find jobs easily but you need be in london and apply for than go through interviews.for renting a room you need between 2-4 weeks deposit.say if you pay £90 per week for a single room in shared house with others witch you can find easily,than you need a deposit 2-4 weeks depends the landlord.but most places take 4weeks.most place like i have mentioned you dont need much experience but you need a bit of english to start with.i live in south of london near wimbledon.

• Πηγαίνετε στο προφίλ του joanna jo

Δημοσιεύτηκε από  σε φόρουμ Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο 

Thank you Tony for ur help. But be sure everywhere outside from Greece is better right now. I know London is more excpensive and thats why i searching arround from there. I don't know where excactly in London u live, but i want to know how easy is someone to find a cheap room or flat at suburbs of London or other smaller towns of U.K.How easy is someone to find a job without experience? Cuz many sites i have take look they consider it necessary.Wonder if there is any site with classifields for people without much experience or degrees,something like worker in factory,cuz my english aren't so excellent as some sites asking.And my last question is why i need desposit and how much?

just read your ad,i live in london uk,am french myself.for jobs all depends what is your field.its not easy as before but it is possible to find.life is according to your earning,depends your field.rent is expensive ,especialy for a flat or house,and you need a deposit before hand.but it is easy to rend if you have cash already.www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk this is a jobcentre website you can look at for your field of job.
    any question ask and will reply.

regards
    tony

Δημοσίευση νέας απάντησης